Join us for an informational by session hosted by the Greater Peoria Economic Development Council, a DoD sub-grantee of the Illinois Defense Industry Resilience Program. This program was established by the US Department of Defense to promote sustainability for US advanced manufacturing and supply chain networks by providing opportunities nationwide.
This event is free! You can register here.
- When: TBD – This event will be rescheduled soon.
- Where: TBD
Below is the agenda:
- What is the Illinois Defense Industry Resilience Program?
Presenter: Vicky Miller, Regional Director
Illinois Defense Industry Economic Diversification Program
Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Updates on the Peoria Region Industry Resilience and how to be connected with the program.
Presenter: Brandon Hostetter and Linda Krendick, Program Managers for the Defense Industry Network – Peoria Region
- Build manufacturing skilled workforce to meet new business opportunities.
Presenters: Brent Baker, GPEDC Director of Workforce Solutions
Andrew Kerr, Illinois Central College, Associate Vice President of Workforce Development
- Updates from the Greater Peoria EDC and the GP Manufacturing Network?
Presenters: Chris Setti, GPEDC, CEO
Sally Hanley, Director of Business Assistance / Foreign-Trade Zone #114
- Open Discussion